Monday 26 January 2009

The Man whose Mind is Always Elsewhere

Focus on what you can see ahead - do you actually focus or vaguely stare in-between where nothing lays or lies? I still do not know for my mind is unsure when listening becomes routine and hearing creeps in as a side effect. Yet, I am sure it all comes down to those words I sense coming through my ears like constant reminder of who and where I am. Why should I focus? Are you the world for me to visit and cherish? I doubt it is, and I even doubt further what my mind is able to conquer where everything is fragmented, untold, forgotten. The world on its own is too much for me; my world will live longer through years and centuries across the forests and the lands I built for me only. Bring up these walls of mine as I will dare protect my thoughts to the very end, and welcome the brothers and sisters willing to lose themselves where my mind is lost from day to day. And elsewhere I think my happiness still breathes air as heavy as gold - but do I really care when my mind is always elsewher

No comments:

Post a Comment