Saturday 22 August 2009

The Man with Dreams of Love

One night a vision came to him who stared out the window. It was the ghost of a future life returning from a forgotten destiny that apparently we all forget to follow and forget to enjoy. I'd rather not follow my instincts or my desires in the height of the present; certainly something will guide then hand when you will write the letter to handout or hold the pencil to draw with, something will grow from the seeds lying in the cold and arid soil. We simply do not see what is to come and we do not create but simply shape it for what is our best, our only existence. I do not want to die alone for sure, and I do not want to miss what things could be; I will just make sure my seat in front of the world will never be misplaced as I embrace half of Plato's apple.

No comments:

Post a Comment